This module will transform your mirror to an embedded MagicMirror with Google Assistant SDK
- Make conversation with GoogleAssistant (SDK version)
- Control your CPU
- Open YouTube links
- Open links discover by assistant
- Watch your Photos album (google photo)
- Control the volume of your mirror
- Control your Screen (with/without pir sensor or Relay)
- Control your internet Access
- Cast YouTube from your phone (or others !)
- Control Spotify player and play music on Mirror
- Play your prefered song from USB Key or local files
- Vocal Control !
Main installer will deteminate what RPI type and install source from result
If you have an Raspberry Pi 3b+, It will install a Light version, just check this wiki part (simplified installation)
- Google Assistant Setup
- Configuration Structure
- Before the first start
- GABackground Extension (optional)
- UpdateNotification Extension (optional)
- Donation (If you love my modules !)
- Magical Tools and Updating
- Support is now on the 4th Party Modules Forum
- cast: module to cast YouTube videos on your mirror
- volume: module to allow volume control of your mirror
- photos: module to view your Google Photos
- links: module to see the links discovered
- welcome: module to have a personnalized welcome on start of your mirror
- screen: module to manage your screen and display
- pir: module to manage your pir sensor
- governor: module to manage your CPU governor
- internet: module to manage your Mirror in case of loss of internet connection
- spotify: module to listen spotify music or view what is playing
- YouTube: module to watching YouTube video
- Music: module to play music from an USB Key or local files
¶ Detectors and detectorSleeping
- The couple of modules
pir can turn off your screen.
- It can turn off your detector too !
pir module will wake up your screen and your detector.
¶ Fork and sources protection
- This module is protected and works ONLY with original repository, don't fork it !
- If you modify sources, MagicMirror app will not launch
- Why ?
- Malicious code from another repository could recover your own personnal data.
- For your safety, I prefer to protect you against this kind of attack !